Meadowbrook Academy is seeking to hire an Aftercare Teacher for the 21/22 school year. This individual should be an active and dedicated Christian who is willing to become a member of Meadowbrook Church. Applicants should be able to provide supervision and coordinate the Aftercare operation with excellence, and in accordance with Meadowbrook Church & Academy’s philosophy, goals and objectives.
• Education - High school graduate or equivalency diploma.
• Basic understanding and knowledge of current technology, as required for the position.
NOTE: These examples are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work performed in this position. The omission of specific statements of duties do not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Communication - Ability to communicate effectively with others orally and in writing.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work related problems.
• Light physical exertion on rare occasions as needed for moving objects or assisting students.
• Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
To formally apply for this position, please click on the "Apply for this Job" button.
Your application was submitted successfully.