Meadowbrook Academy is currently seeking to hire an Secondary English Teacher. This individual should be an active and dedicated Christian. A person who will hold in confidence matters of information that may be sensitive to the well being of others. A person committed to excellence in their responsibilities. Below you will find a General Description of the position as well as a list of expected (but not limited to) Job Products.
- Church/Academy values manifested in every area of work and personal life
- Thorough understanding and adherence to all Academy policies
- Demonstrated high level of professional excellence in all areas of assigned duties
- High level of proficiency in position-related technology
- High level of proficiency position-related software
- Work completed on time with little or no supervision
- Clearly demonstrated attention to detail
- Proficient in the area of child growth and development, especially of characteristics of children in the age group assigned
- Active knowledge of current educational research
- Proven understanding and knowledge of current technology (Mimio).
- Provide and implement learning styles and skills that utilize varied teaching methods to address student learning styles.
- Skill in oral and written communication with students, parents, and others.
- Plan and implement activities for maximum effectiveness.
- Effectively assess levels of student achievement, analyze test results, and prescribe actions for improvement.
- Maintained, appropriate student supervision so that students have a safe and orderly environment in which to learn.
- Work effectively with peers, administrators, and others
To formally apply, please click on "Apply For This Job"