Meadowbrook Academy is currently accepting applications for a Campus Spiritual Life Director for the 2019/2020 school year.
• A Ministry Degree from a regionally accredited educational institution.
• An active and dedicated Christian who is a member of Meadowbrook Church.
• A team-builder with Middle & High School ministry and leadership experience.
• A person who will hold in confidence matters of information that may be sensitive to the well-being of others.
• A person committed to excellence in their responsibilities.
• Under the direct supervision of the Principal, provide leadership and direction for the comprehensive development and sustainment of a vibrant and growing spiritual life on the MBA campus.
• Meadowbrook Church & Academy values manifested in every area of work and personal life
• Thorough understanding and adherence to all academy, church and staff policies
• Demonstrated high level of professional excellence in all areas of assigned duties
• Thriving, well-led, campus spiritual life ministry that is responsive to the dynamic needs of Middle & High School students and their families
• Campus Spiritual life ministry and strategy that complements the Next Gen mission, vision and strategy
• Fully functional and cohesive student leadership team
• Fully engaged and supportive to parents
• Age-relevant God-honoring chapel experience that includes God-honoring praise and worship, along with relevant teaching
• Robust discipleship and small-groups experience
• Regularly scheduled and well-organized special events
• Good management of required resources and consumable supplies
• Safe physical, emotional, and spiritual environment
• Ongoing personal, professional and spiritual development
• Confer with other staff members where common knowledge and input are beneficial for harmonious relationships and work efficiency.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Regular part-time, 30 hours per week, year round
• Weekly hours of employment shall be those established by Administration.
Deadline for Application Submission: Friday, February 8th